Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bloggin outside the Blog


A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein

In my attempt to live according to The R Companies motto Helping Reach the Highest, I have decided to become a blogger for the Young Professionals of Wichita. This is an organization in which I am a huge believer and a committee member. Regardless of the city you live in, there is a young professional organization near to you. They are great places to network and an even better place to create lasting friendships with people going through the same stuff you may be going through in your career. 

If you are interested in the Young Professionals of Wichita, check out ypwichita.org. Check out their blog at ypwichita.org/ypwblog/blog.html. I just posted a new blog on their site about why I chose to live in Wichita. 

Happy reading!
Ryan